|Place of Origin:||China Dongguan|
|Brand Name:||Qingying or QY|
|Certification:||IEC ISO9001 2015|
|Model Number:||MPO/MTP water proof Fiber Optic Connector|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||20 pcs|
|Packaging Details:||46cm*33cm*23cm 15kg each carton|
|Delivery Time:||8-12 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||2000 Piece/Pieces per Week Optical Fiber MPO.|
|Product Name:||MPO/MTP Fiber Optic Connector||Available::||Multimode And Single Mode|
|Carton Package Size:||46cm*33cm*23cm||Carton Package Gross Weight::||15kg|
|Package Type::||100 Pcs /each Carton||Application:||Storage Area Network-Fiber Channel|
|Keywords:||MPO/MTP Water Proof Fiber Optic Connector On Promotion|
mini hdmi cable,
mpo fiber connector
OM3 OM4 SC FC AOC MTP MPO Connector for Extended trunk cables
1. MPO Cassette Modules provide secure transition between MPO and LC or SC discrete connectors. They are used to interconnect MPO backbones with LC or SC patching.
MPO Cassettes contain factory controlled and tested MPO-LC fan-outs to deliver optical performance and reliability.
Low loss MPO Elite and LC or SC Premium versions are offered featuring low insertion loss for demanding power budget high speed networks.
Modular system allows for rapid deployment of high density data centre infrastructure as well as improved troubleshooting and reconfiguration during moves, adds and changes. can be mounted
in 1U or 4U 19” multislot chassis.
* Suitable for MPO/MTP application
* Available Multimode (62.5/125, Standard 50/125 and OM3,OM4) and Single mode(OS1/2) fiber.
* Factory-terminated and -tested cable and apparatus for instant field connections with guaranteed quality and performance.
* High-density and small design;Easy and fast installation
* 12 and 24 fiber versions – 12 LC (Duplex) / SC (Simplex) optical parts
* Metallic shell with high strength protect the inner fibers effectively
* Supports easy reconfiguration for moves, adds, and changes
Data Centre Infrastructure
Storage Area Network-Fiber Channel
Emerging 40 & 100Gps Protocols