|Product Name:||MTP MPO Fiber Optic Utilize Connectors||Available::||Multimode And Single Mode|
|Carton Package Size:||46cm*33cm*23cm||Carton Package Gross Weight::||15kg|
|Package Type::||100 Pcs /each Carton||Application:||Storage Area Network-Fiber Channel|
|Keywords:||MPO/MTP Water Proof Fiber Optic Connector On Promotion|
mini hdmi cable,
hdmi over fiber optic cable
Non-pinned MTP MPO Fiber Optic Connector Utilize MPO Connectors
The MPO/MTP extender trunk cables provide additional distance for the backbone of the date center cabling solution.
• Jacketed cable is compliant with NFPA 262 optical fiber non conductive plenum (OFNP) or IEC-60332 low smoke zero halogen (LSZH) flame rating.
Features and benefits:
• 100% tested (test data supplied) - assures verified optical performance for improved network integrity
• High-density cable - uses pathway space more efficiently to improve manageability and reduce installation costs
• Optimized performance - assemblies constructed with low loss MPO/MTP SPACECOM proprietary MT polishing
Provides low insertion loss and high return loss, minimizing variability for improved channel link loss performance
• Utilize MPO Connectors – small form factor, 12 fiber or 24 fiber push/pull optical connectors.
• Rapid deployment - application specific designs tailor configuration and breakout construction to application requirements to minimize waste, optimize cable management, speed deployment,
and improve flexibility and manageability for lower installation costs
• Factory terminated - provides a quick-to-deploy, scalable solution to improve reliability and reduce installation time and cost
Contact Person: sales