|Connector Type:||PDLC/UPC||Insertion Loss:||≤0.3dB|
|Return Loss:||≥50dB||Fiber Mode:||Single Mode|
|Fiber Length:||1M, 2M, Any Length||Operating Temperature:||-40℃ ~ +70℃|
|Storage Temperature:||-40℃ ~ +70℃|
IP68 Armored Fiber Optic Cable,
1m Armored Fiber Optic Cable
With the continuous development of optical fiber communication technology, 5G commercial trial networks, high-speed local area networks, and optical access networks such as the market is sustained manner. Especially in the 4G, 5G, and WiMax base stations and fiber-optic distributed zoom technology, PDLC fiber optic cable connector assemblies are rapidly becoming the standard connector interface.
PDLC fiber optic connectors for the new generation wireless base stations pulled far (WCDMA/TD-SCDMA/WiMax/GSM) tailored products that can meet the FTTA (fiber to the top of the tower) program requirements for outdoor environment conditions and adverse weather conditions.
Mainly used in NSN docking ports in horizontal and vertical wiring of wireless base stations such as Nokia and Siemens.
1. Good mechanical and environmental characteristics
2. Flame retardant properties meet the requirements of relevant standards
3. The mechanical characteristics of the jacket meet the requirements of relevant standards
4. Soft, flexible, water blocked, UV resistant, easy to lay and splice, and large capacity data transmission;
5. Meet the needs of different markets and customers
Contact Person: Sunny Huang