|Connector Type:||ODVA/UPC||Insertion Loss:||≤0.3dB|
|Return Loss:||≥50dB||Fiber Mode:||Single Mode|
|Fiber Length:||1M, 2M, Any Length||Operating Temperature:||-40℃ ~ +70℃|
|Storage Temperature:||-40℃ ~ +70℃|
IP68 ODVA Armored Optical Cable,
Armoured Fibre Optic Cable Single mode
With the continuous development of optical fiber communication technology, 5G commercial trial networks, high-speed local area networks, and optical access networks such as the market is sustained manner. Especially in the 4G, 5G, and WiMax base stations and fiber-optic distributed zoom technology, PDLC fiber optic cable connector assemblies are rapidly becoming the standard connector interface.
PDLC fiber optic connectors for the new generation wireless base stations pulled far (WCDMA/TD-SCDMA/WiMax/GSM) tailored products that can meet the FTTA (fiber to the top of the tower) program requirements for outdoor environment conditions and adverse weather conditions.
Mainly used in NSN docking ports in horizontal and vertical wiring of wireless base stations such as Nokia and Siemens.
1. Good mechanical and environmental characteristics
2. Flame retardant properties meet the requirements of relevant standards
3. The mechanical characteristics of the jacket meet the requirements of relevant standards
4. Soft, flexible, water blocked, UV resistant, easy to lay and splice, and large capacity data transmission;
5. Meet the needs of different markets and customers
• Supports both single-mode and multimode fiber modes.
• Supports standard duplex LC connector that is well connected with standard LC adaptor
• The cord is lightweight, waterproof, and dustproof.
• It is also metal proof, hence can be used for metal hard housing.
• Supports low insertion and return loss.
• Supports steady optical transmission.
• The cord supports IP67 protection and is humidity proof, salt-mist-proof.
Packing & Labeling
Contact Person: Sunny Huang